The average mocha frappuccino is 400 calories. 400!! That’s a lot of calories. But don’t worry, I have you covered. I was really craving something chocolaty but wanted to make sure I stayed under my 1200 calorie goal for the day. And I didn’t want to splurge a good 400 on liquid calories. I would much rather eat them!
Nutritional Facts per serving:
Calories: 147 Fat:6g Carbs: 13g Sugar: 9g protein:11g
Mocha Morning Pick Me Up
Recipe Makes enough for 2 servings.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 scoop designer whey french vanilla protein powder
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe’s semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Trader Joe’s cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1 cup unsweetened almond breeze vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups coffee brewed from grounds
Feel free to spice up the recipe by adding some dark chocolate syrup on top or roasted coconut or even black cherries!